Hello, I’m Robert Webb, CEO & Director of Sales at Charter Oak Scanning. We’re excited to give you an inside look into our company with an updated blog and Employee Spotlights! We hope this provides not only comfort but an understanding that we treat your orders not only professionally but as if they were our own. After all, we are a family owned and operated company!
So, here’s my 10 Employee Spotlight Questions:
1. Give Us a Quick Bio:
I have over 40 years business experience gained in a number of positions in advertising and the IT industry. Working for companies such as IBM, Needham Harper & Steers and Victor Technologies. In the last 20 years, I have been a business specialist in all aspects of document and graphic imaging.
2. What is your role at Charter Oak?
My role at Charter Oak is that of owner and founder and providing the direction forward for exceptional customer satisfaction.
3. What aspect of your role do you enjoy the most?
Having customer interaction every day and hearing the fun stories that make up their family history.
4. What kinds of hobbies and interests do you have outside of work?
Cooking is my passion.
5. What is one thing you couldn’t live without?
I could not live without the support of my wife and daughter .
6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Poor customer service.
7. What is your favorite book or movie? Why?
“Four Weddings and a Funeral” Reminds me of the many good times I had in the U.K.
8. What is something that would surprise people about you?
I was once a stand in for Ronald McDonald.
9. What is your most memorable moment since starting Charter Oak with Candice?
Seeing the tears of joy on a woman’s face when looking at her child on old 8mm movie film from 40 years ago.
10. What is your favorite service provided at Charter Oak and why?
Converting 1000’s of 35mm slides for an affordable price allowing people to recapture all those memories hidden in closets, basements and attics.